September 30, 2008

Packing for Chicago...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
It's happening... in only four more sleeps... that's it... four more. Wow.

Last night I went to Target to return a few things and then did my once over of the store - focusing on the clearance end caps of course. Ends up I found all too much stuff... a few things for Chicago too... well Milwaukee too... I finally found a laptop bag that fits my laptop - thank goodness for clearance back to school stuff! I also found a cute little duffel bag for this weekend trips. It's small but it will work just fine!

I did my last little load of laundry last night and now just waiting for it to dry before I pack it in my cute orange bag. I picked up a few snack items for the bus and the train to Melba's house.

Here's what this weekend is looking like for me:
Friday early early am - Get up and head to downtown MPLS to hop on the Mega Bus with Tiff
Friday mid afternoon - Arrive in Chicago
Friday shortly after - Take the train an hour north or so to get to Melba's "hood"
Friday night - Spend at Melba's house and at the bar
Saturday morning - Free time with Melba
Saturday 4pm - hopefully meet up with fellow Blockheads from the boards at a hotel bar
Saturday 7pm - Doors open for show
Saturday 8pm - Opening act
Saturday 9pm - The guys take the stage, loose control, hopefully don't wet myself!
Saturday late night - Hotel with Tiff and Janna
Sunday mid morning - check out
Sunday afternoon - jump back on the bus to home

Whew!

No comments:

NKOTB Fans Are From All Around The World

Started tracking 5/20/2008

Locations of visitors to this page
Unique Visitors since May 10, 2008