January 7, 2009

Wowsers... sorry!

Well I've been slacking this past month... there's that whole Christmas and New Years holiday thing thrown in there so I blame it on that!

What do we know... well... Donnie is off tapping Bunker Hill while the guys are on break from their tour for the holidays.

Joe turned another year older on New Year's Eve while Donnie and Danny were hooping it up in Vegas.

As of today we are still waiting to see what this email means...
Dear NKOTB fans:

Happy Holidays from New Kids on the Block! Stay tuned for BIG announcements to come top of 2009! You won’t want to miss your opportunity for more FACE TIME!!!!

*** SAVE THE DATE MAY 15 – 18, 2009 ***
Ughhhh... just tell us already. People are saying it may be another cruise. Oh how I'd love to go on a cruise (my hubby and I went for our honeymoon). But, I know if that's what it is I don't think I'll be going. I just couldn't leave hubby behind and go cruising with the 5 guys and a shipload of girls. Could you even imagine... all those girls on a boat... bitch slaps everwhere!

No comments:

NKOTB Fans Are From All Around The World

Started tracking 5/20/2008

Locations of visitors to this page
Unique Visitors since May 10, 2008