August 8, 2009

Let's Capture This!

Do you realize how just one year of your life can flip things up side down? Let's think back to 08.08.08... are you there yet? I was there at 4:30 pm YESTERDAY, well not yesterday, 08.07.08. Yeah.... I was ahead of the game.

I'm just saying... who would have thought that a super sweaty hot girl would get sick of the song Summertime, to the point of almost yakking, run into some Barbie girls, some little boys, Maurice Starr, and have a front row seat to all of it? I didn't know that was for sure.

Even though I got to the point of stares, glares, and just straight up bitchiness people still turned out to be nice... if they kept their distance! I'm sorry for those of you who were around me, who were trying to help me and make sure I was okay. I guess I figured I was a "Big Girl Now" and could take care of myself. Apparently I can't when I haven't slept. :)

Over the past year there has been planning, chatting, crafting and more. Now we're celebrating knowing each other. It's crazy. This blog has gone from my thoughts to my dreams to reality.

Now, for those of you who were there, I know you've been thinking about the day yourself. If you were there then you should also be in St. Paul today for the reunion! For those of you not at the biggest damn mall in the country last year, you missed out on a great time. I hope my videos helped you through it :)

No comments:

NKOTB Fans Are From All Around The World

Started tracking 5/20/2008

Locations of visitors to this page
Unique Visitors since May 10, 2008